To become a member of Agri-TechE use the links below or contact us to find out more.
Agri-TechE is a networking organisation, bringing people together from different areas of farming, industry and science to turn challenges into business opportunities and facilitate mutually beneficial collaboration.
“Innovation and the will to innovate is always there; I’ve certainly found that in abundance in UK agriculture, though sometimes it needs someone to light the match. This is what Agri-TechE does best and we are proud to be a member.”– 30MHz
Why join Agri-TechE?
- Agri-TechE is the UK’s longest running agri-tech network (launched in 2014)
- Huge variety of members from different disciplines, from farmers to technologists, research to support services – at our events, you’ll expand your network and meet new, relevant expertise and businesses which can help you
- Thought-leader in agri-tech with strong links to policy makers, influencers and global agri-tech clusters
- Membership has always been the focus of our organisation – bringing value to members is our priority
- Long history of helping technologists enter the agriculture market and develop their solution to be relevant to industry (Why not take a look at our Start-Up Showcase Hall of Fame?)
- Thanks to our diverse connections, we’re ideally placed to give you early insight into upcoming technology trends and direction of sector travel
By engaging with Agri-TechE, you’ll be one of the first to hear about the latest developments in scientific research, have sight of cutting-edge technology for agriculture, understand the funding landscape with connections to public and private investors, and meet innovative growers from across the UK.
Levels and Benefits
Our membership tiers are designed for you to pick a level that is right for your business needs. No matter which level you choose, you receive:
Ideal for any business just starting to look into agriculture and wanting to understand a bit more about the space before committing to more intensive profile-raising and investment. Agriculture may also be just one of your markets, and you’re looking to keep an eye on the competition and developments in the sector through our regular updates and perhaps one or two topic-specific event through the year.
- Member entry in the Agri-TechE Member Directory on the website
- Online Agri-TechE events free & 10% discount for in-person events, including annual REAP Conference
- Member newsletter highlighting news & exclusives (including annual Member-only event)
- For farmers: Access to FFIG and farmer conversation / breakfast at REAP
This membership tier is for those looking to raise their profile in the industry and make new connections and contacts. We’ll help you gain traction in the industry, help connect you with the right people and help spread the word about your successes and achievements.
All the benefits listed above, plus:
- Your updates and jobs shared via our channels (social media, website, newsletters)
- Introductions to relevant contacts as requested
- Virtual events free & 25% discount to attend in person events and REAP conference
- Access to past event reports and recordings or slides
- Access to discounted exhibition opportunities
- Unlimited access to our weekly online Member Drop-In sessions
Mega-Membership is for those who are significant business in the agri-tech ecosystem, in the UK or globally. Through practical advice, we will help strengthen your position in the global ecosystem through demonstrating your thought leadership, helping to foster new connections and ensure you stay ahead of the game. Members in this tier receive 1:1 meetings to help them make the most of their membership and access the “below the radar” connections.
As well as the above benefits, you’ll receive:
- Free attendance to all virtual events and 50% discount to in person networking events and the REAP conference
- Some face to face support for your team; it’s up to you how you use it, but examples might include helping you understand how to place your technology or service in this market, identifying innovation and research to complement your offering, or finding contacts to help take your business to the next level.
Our bespoke level of membership, this is built around the specific priorities you have for membership, which we will discuss at our initial meeting. This level is particularly suited to those looking to develop their business strategy in the market, both at home and globally. Some ideas include, but are not limited to, providing a personalised introduction to the sector, helping identify key companies in the UK market that you want to work with, connecting you with global clusters to develop your international strategy, or agreed sponsorship of some of our activities and events to help your profile raising. In addition to all the above benefits, this level of membership also offers free attendance to all events, including one free ticket for the REAP conference, additional tickets at 50% discount on full price for all employees; ideal for large, diverse companies wanting to meet lots of the Agri-TechE network.
All prices exclude VAT.