Agri-TechE is bringing together farmers and growers with scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs to create a global innovation hub in agri-tech.
Agri-TechE is a business focused membership organisation, supporting the growth of a world-leading network of innovative farmers, producers, scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs who share a vision of increasing the productivity, profitability and sustainability of agriculture.
Together we aim to help turn challenges into business opportunities and facilitate mutually beneficial collaboration.
By becoming a member you will have access to:
- opportunities for profile with the membership and beyond, including via our highly connected social media platforms
- personal introductions and brokered connections with potential collaborators, customers or investors
- free or discounted access to an inspirational programme of networking events with speakers who are leaders in their field
- timely information about funding opportunities and relevant research
- inclusion in the frequently visited Members Directory on the website
Agri-TechE is supporting innovation by:
- Facilitating conversations and connections
- Accelerating the application of research and technology developments through events and communication
- Enabling economic growth and competitive advantage
- Supporting businesses wanting to engage with the agri-food ecosystem
- Creating opportunities for networking through a vibrant events programme
- Thought-leadership at the annual REAP conference held in November
- Member-exclusive opportunities such as profile and invitations.
The impact of Agri-TechE (formerly Agri-Tech East) has been recognised through a number of awards including: SME National Networking Group of the Year 2019, European Business Awards One to Watch 2017, Knowledge Catalyst Award Eastern Daily Press 2016.
Members report many benefits from engagement within the cluster this has included: collaborations; access to funding and grants; trials of technology with farmers; technology integration with other members; business growth resulting from profile raising activities.
Many of the collaborations that arise through membership are commercially confidential but the member testimonials provide an indication of the types of relationships that have been facilitated.