Salary: not specified
CD: not specified
Wyld Networks require an experienced, senior level business development and agronomics specialist. The candidate will have experience in the agricultural sector and understand the data requirements of farming in the 2020s. The role requires knowledge of agriculture and agritech companies, agricultural sensor manufacturers as well as agronomists, R&D professionals and farmers. Knowledge of Internet of Things technologies in agriculture would be advantageous.
Wyld Networks provide direct to satellite, low power, wireless connectivity solutions for the IoT in agriculture such as soil moisture, soil nutrients, pollination monitoring, carbon capture and water management.
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Establish use cases across agriculture vertical and define ROI models
- Create linkages between growers, sensor suppliers, agronomists, government bodies, agricultural institutions, integrators and distributors.
- Participate in the implementation of sensor to satellite projects, including measurement and evaluation activities that ensure accurate and consistent capture of data. Project reporting and documenting of the impact of our work.
- Develop supply chain of agricultural sensor users, manufacturers and distributors.
Qualification and Skills
- Diploma or Degree in Agronomy or in a related field
- Confident and effective in decision-making
- Capable to adjust and work effectively in multiple teams
- Project management
- At least 3 years business development experience in a similar capacity
- This position will require travel including international travel
- Understanding of wireless technology an advantage
- High levels of self-motivation
APPLY: Please email cover letter and detailed CV to email@example.com