Salary: not specified
CD: not specified
This role includes the ownership of the Energy Management and Renewables Business Unit. This role exists to offer a high level of service for members whilst also developing the future of the role and the service. They will also work closely with the Commercial Services Administrator who will provide a level of support to this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take incoming enquiries for all renewables and energy management projects including solar PV(Photovoltaic), wind turbines, air/ground source heat pumps, battery storage, voltage optimisation and biomass boilers.
- Project manage all renewables enquiries.
- Liaise closely with suppliers in developing renewables projects.
- Full management of the PPA(Power Purchase Agreement)portfolio.
- Handle metering issues and queries on behalf of members, liaising with the technical specialists where appropriate.
- Advise members of electricity load management.
- Manage members export metering requirements.
- Help drive the commercial success of the business unit.
- Support members with RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) applicationsand its proposed replacements, the Green Gas Support Scheme / Clean Heat Grant from March 2021 / March 2022.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all technologies and the industry in general, specifically technology regulationsand incentives.
- Provide members with support for solar PV system issues and manage the health check enquiries with our supplier.
- Assist members with upcoming changes to legislation and regulations pertaining to their technologies.
- Provide members with support for their energy management.
- Identify and develop opportunities for new products and services for the energy management service.
- Bright, pleasant and dedicated to great customer service.
- Working on other tasks as required
- Contribute towards continuous improvement of service levels.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Act in a professional and ethical way, maintaining a high degree of integrity, promoting the activities of AF at all times.
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality pertaining to all AF business and be aware of inadvertently passing on information to members and suppliers.
- To adhere to AF’s business charter
- Health & Safety -maintaining a safe working environment.
From time to time you may be requested to work outside of your normal working hours to help maintain effective cover. You may be required to perform other duties within the company that will be within your capability. You may also be asked to represent the company outside of the office at Shows/Events, in particular the Norfolk Show.
For more information on this role including the job specification, qualifications & experience requirements can be found here.
For more information on the role and to apply, please visit the company website.