Salary: According to experience
CD: Not Specified
PBD Biotech is the developer of Actiphage™, a new test for bovine tuberculosis (bTB) and other mycobacterial diseases.
Overview of role:
Key role for molecular scientist in exciting new technology company, transforming diagnosis of bacterial disease.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Field-based technical support
- Training new customers on-site and field-based
- Customer support
- Undertaking routine QC procedures
- Assisting in commercial service testing
- Limited involvement in R&D as required
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally
- Experience in diagnostics sector, preferable but not essential
- Support for new applications
Qualities and Skills required:
- Molecular biologist with good technical skills
- Ability to undertake routine molecular technology without supervision
- Familiarity with quality management systems
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with customers
- Good team player who is also able to work independently as required
This job description is not exhaustive and from time to time other duties will be required that are commensurate with this role.
Based in Thurston, Suffolk.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter, explaining why you are interested and how you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com