Salary: $90,000 – $110,000
CD: not specified
Stable is a venture-backed fintech company with operations in Europe, Bermuda and North America. We use data science to disrupt commodity hedging and manage volatility for the $8 trillion global food and farming industry. Our product protects businesses from vulnerability and helps our clients invest in the future with confidence.
Headquartered in London, we’re a diverse team of 30 people, with a mixture of data scientists, developers, commodity analysts and the commercial teams. Within 18 months our goal is to operate on every continent. The product team will be at the heart of the business, to ensure our platform delivers on our clear vision for clients
This highly collaborative role will work closely with internal and external parties, business stakeholders, and the engineering team to deliver our state-of-the-art solution.
The successful candidate will be someone who is interested in finance/trading and has experience in web development and professional UX/UI skills to drive successful product growth.
This individual needs to be a team player, with great communication skills and ability to drive outcomes. They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent critical thinking to deliver on the vision for the product.
Start Time: Full time from April
Location: London, UK (Remote first)
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes across teams, taking overall strategy and articulating it clearly with stakeholders including customers.
- Translate product vision into detailed requirements, facilitate prototype construction and oversee final product development by engineering teams.
- Define MVPs, Production Products and manage tradeoffs and risks.
- Provide subject matter expertise – explaining product vision and user stories to the team to ensure requirements are understood and client value is delivered.
- Lead user acceptance testing for all new features and is responsible for final approval of features before acceptance into production.
- Produce UX documentation including site maps, personas, user flows and user stories related to conversion and/or upsell experiences.
- Leverage analytics and A/B testing capabilities.
- 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in fintech or a related field.
- Working knowledge of web languages (HTML, CSS, and JS) and a proven ability to collaborate effectively with engineering teams.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills; comfortable presenting to and managing expectations of senior stakeholders.
- Expertise in design principles, UX / UI and prototyping (Adobe Creative Cloud skills preferred).
- Familiarity or interest in growth hacking and digital marketing is a plus.
- Central office location in London and flexible remote first working policy
- Opportunities to travel internationally to Asia, USA and Europe (post-COVID)
- Stock options after 12 months of employment
- Private healthcare cover
To find out more, please visit the companies LinkedIn page.