Salary: experience dependent
CD: not specified
You have a strong commercial awareness & are interested in a first amazing experience in the universe of precision farming ? Take part of the european expansion of a fast growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations.
Your mission…With 2 Sales Managers based in Cambridge, your first mission will be…
– Provide commercial support & quickly expand in this key area,
– Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
– Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
– Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
– Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager.
At Trade shows…
– Attend national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service
You will gain experience in outbound communications, in customer support and product testing. You will settle a strong communication link with Lille headquarter Sales Teams.
Who are you ?
- You are graduated in Agriculture Engineering or International Business
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- You know the agricultural sector and have a real interest in precision farming.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator.
13 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation …
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Personal responsibility – Everyone contributes
- Customer-centricity – Listen to our customer
- Sharing – Team spirit
- Creativity – Innovation, test & learn
- Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
- Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
- Key role in a fast-growing startup
- A specific onboarding & sales training
- Our hobbies: afterworks, nature, sport…
Good to know
- Temporary contract: 1 year
- Salary: According to experience
- Location: Cambridge, UK
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
For more information and to apply for this role, please visit the Sencrop website.