Join Roger Sylvester-Bradley, Head of Crop Performance at ADAS, and David Clarke, Soil Scientist at NIAB, as we cover the results of 120 year long field trials, and the Yield Enhancement Network competition findings.
- Learn what the second generation of ADAS’ Yield Enhancement Network is all about
- Hear about a world-first approach to understanding crop nutrition requirements
- Understand how 120-year old crop trials are still providing invaluable information to modern farming
- Listen to experts explain how you can save money on fertiliser costs while still maintaining your yields
- Learn about why changes are being made to phosphate fertiliser guidance