Salary: not specified
CD: not specified
Our innovative and exciting start-up PheroSyn that supplies high-value pheromones for sustainable pest management in the Agribusiness sector is currently recruiting for a part-time business development consultant to drive forward the company’s business strategy and growth.
The candidate will require the following skills and experiences for the role:
– At least 10-year experience of combined commercial and non-commercial responsibility in the Agritech/Agri-food sector
– Understanding of semiochemical/pheromone certification and regulatory requirements in the UK and the rest of the world (e.g costs, timelines)
– Familiarity with agrochemical businesses and agronomists, as well as pest management and farming economics
– Experience in agrochemical product validation through field trials with agronomists and end-users (farmers and growers)
– Track record of selling new products in established agriculture market segments and/or creating new application and markets by introducing radically new products
– Ability to extract market and business intelligence from conversations with suppliers, customers and users
– Business strategy and business planning skills including funding strategies
– IP strategy planning and management
– Understanding of product economics: COGS, profits and economies of scale and scope
– Commitment: part-time, 1-day a week, flexible arrangement
If you would like to apply and be considered for this position, please send your CV and a short 2-page covering letter to email@example.com.