Yellow Brick Capital is a private equity firm investing and developing agricultural technologies and products. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic students who possess an interest in biological sciences, agricultural, and biotech product development to assist with experimentation and plant work. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in a professional setting in Agtech. This internship will provide you with the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills while learning from experienced professionals in the field. You will have the chance to contribute to meaningful projects and make a real impact in agricultural product development. If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your skills, gain practical experience in the field of Agricultural Technologies, and make valuable connections, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter detailing your interest in the internship. Exceptional candidates will be considered for future employment.
– Assist with scientific day-to-day tasks and projects as assigned by the supervisor.
– Gather scientific data relating to company product output.
– Perform basic scientific experiments, under supervisor instruction.
– Available for weekend work preferred.
– Currently enrolled in a college or university program, preferably in a related field (Favourable, but not a necessity).
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Experience/Interest in Biological sciences including Plant Science and Agriculture (Preferred).
– Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
– Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Job type: Part-time internship.
Schedule: Monday to Fridays, weekend availability preferred. Flexible.