Agreed is an Agritech start-up with a mission to accelerate the transition to more sustainable farming by tracking nitrogen use and loss to help farmers and companies increase profitability while reducing their climate and environmental impact.
We are a remote-first, diverse team based in the UK with global ambitions to tackle one of the biggest climate challenges we face – creating a sustainable agri-food system.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience of working in the Agritech sector and knowledge of the climate and environmental issues associated with food production.
The Product Manager will serve as a vital bridge between our corporate customers, farming partners and our Tech Team. This involves managing product requirements gathering, product design, delivery management, driving engagement metrics, and overseeing reporting and delivery on our various grant contracts. The Product Manager will support the Tech Team by interpreting farmer data and performing some data cleaning tasks. We will consider Full Stack Developers with experience or an interest in product management as this role is partially technical, involving data cleaning, customer requirements gathering, backlog management, scrum master duties, and code delivery on grants.
This is a unique opportunity to join Agreed’s core team and make a contribution to how we shape our tech solution and company with the potential to grow into a significant leadership role in the business.
You will feel at home in our team if you:
● Are passionate about working on climate-related projects
● Thrive in a fast paced, early stage start-up environment, are adaptable and open to change
● Are an excellent collaborator with an open-source mindset
● Are energised by learning and trying novel approaches
● Are a self-starter, proactive and comfortable working in a remote-first environment
- Facilitate communication between corporate customers, farming partners and Tech Team
- Develop Product Roadmap establishing quarterly goals with clear milestones
- Shape product requirements, build and manage the backlog, using Clickup to manage and prioritise tasks
- Enhance customer and user engagement metrics and report on key outcomes
- Assist in grant contract reporting and further grant applications.
- Undertake simple data cleaning tasks
- Google Workspace management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Understanding of full stack development and ability to effectively communicate with tech teams
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and projects using project management tools like Clickup
- Experience with AWS for data management purposes
- Ability to perform simple data cleaning tasks
- Experience of grant applications and reporting
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience in the climate tech or agriculture industry
- Desire to step into a leadership role as there is significant opportunity for growth
- Passion for technology and its potential to transform agriculture to make it more sustainable/resilient
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
To apply, please email email@example.com with the job title in the subject line, a CV and cover letter describing why you are right for this role.
Applications submitted through LinkedIn will not be reviewed.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis with a target start date of March 2023 or as soon as we find the right candidate.
Our company values
● We value an open-source, growth mindset
● We respect and champion diversity – race, gender, sexual orientation, religious, cultural, neurodiversity
● We assume positive intent in all our interactions
● We promote transparency and straight-talking in everything we do
● We are farmer-first and customer-centric
To apply, please email jointheteam@janicewong