Registration Opens: Tuesday 1st September 2020
Registration Closes: Thursday 31st December 2020
An NPL-led programme to help boost competitiveness and resilience
NPL and its partner National Measurement Laboratories – NML at LGC, NIBSC, TUV-NEL and NGML – are committed to supporting the UK Government’s plans for economic recovery by providing specialist measurement advice and short-term projects to companies at no charge.
NPL’s leadership of the M4R programme is just one of the many ways it is supporting the national effort and responding to the COVID-19 crisis.
What is the Measurement for Recovery programme?
World-leading measurement solutions are critical to business and government, accelerating research and innovation, improving quality of life and enabling trade.
Measurement for Recovery helps solve analysis or measurement issues that cannot be resolved using standard technologies and techniques. Our aim is to help boost resilience and competitiveness by bringing together the UK’s top scientists and facilities with companies, to address problems in innovative ways.
What can our specialist services do for your company?
- Provide measurement and analysis expertise
- Investigate the feasibility of concepts and validate products and processes
- Support new products and services which directly help the national response to COVID-19
- Help cost reduction or improve productivity
- Increase product reliability and mitigate in-service costs
- Offer advice on standards and regulatory needs
Who is involved?
NPL is working with partner National Measurement Laboratories from the National Measurement System. Together we have some of the most advanced facilities, techniques and technologies available in the world and we can match the best scientists and facilities with companies that have analysis or measurement problems.
All UK companies can apply
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- A UK company registered at Companies House
- Within your de minimis allocation (less than 200,000 euros of government funding over a three-year period)
Companies who fit the criteria can apply using our online form. We will aim to respond to you within 3 working days.
This programme does not pay for standard measurement and test services available commercially by NPL or other suppliers.
To apply, please visit the organisation’s website.