Salary: Competitive + Vehicle + Benefits Package
CD: Saturday 29th February 2020
WHAT’S THE JOB? AREA TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? With a strong presence in the UK machinery market for many years, this well-known distributor offers an extensive product portfolio of systems and technology aimed at machine capacity, precision and data management. On the back of continued expansion in the UK market, there is a requirement for an additional technical support professional to join the growing team, backed up by global resources and support.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Precision Technology
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Salary + Vehicle + Benefits Package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? North-West Midlands
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE As the principal point of contact for all technical support and installation activities within a given territory, you’ll have wide-ranging and in-depth technical experience from the agricultural machinery sector, be conversant with the latest technologies and have a strong communication skill set. This is a highly varied, home based position with extensive on-farm activity, interaction with the machinery dealer network and precision technology specialists.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
– You’ll have a strong technical background in agricultural machinery, with 3 years + experience ideally within a dealer or manufacturer environment,
backed up by a relevant qualification
– You’ll be conversant with modern technologies and precision farming systems, ideally from both an operator and a technical perspective – your passion
for these products should be apparent
– Experience in the tractor seat is highly prized – you should be a competent and confident machinery operator, touch-screen friendly and familiar with
seed drilling, fertiliser spreading, spraying etc
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a key factor in achieving success in this position, alongside a good all-round standard of IT literacy
– With a passion for getting the job completed to a high standard, you’ll have a switched-on problem-solving approach to your work
– Previous experience in using manufacturer warranty and service systems, installing equipment and delivering formal or informal training to technicians
and operators would also be highly valued
– You’ll be located broadly between Birmingham and Liverpool, prepared to travel and possess a clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this ticks your boxes, you’re well motivated and you’ve got a successful technical history behind you and you’re looking to progress your career we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence) and a little bit about yourself, which you can email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org