Salary: Competitive + share options
CD: not specified
Drone Ag are looking for a Swift developer to support in the development of their Skippy Scout iOS app.
Your primary focus will be the development of new features and functionalities, such as, improving drone flight, building in image analysis and integrating with our back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers along with their part-time CTO, the founder and the onsite team.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality software
- Ability to work with non-technical stakeholders and present various implementation options
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development inside and outside of the office
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability
Essential skills and experience
- Commercial experience of writing iOS applications with Swift and Objective-C
- Considerable experience of the entire iOS SDLC
- Experience working with REST APIs, pulling and pushing data in a failure resistant manner, considering different levels of connectivity
- Experience designing functionality and working through edge cases etc before coding.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience of building automated testing for iOS apps (unit, SAT, e2e)
- Experience finding and implementing 3rd party libraries
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with Android ports
- Experience of the DJI SDK
- Experience with arable farming, drones or applications containing flight
- Experience working with IOT devices
- Experience creating user centric applications i.e. detail oriented, good understanding of user
- Experience creating applications for scale
- Experience working in a startup/small company environment
For more information and to apply, please visit the company website.