Salary: £26,000-£35,000k + commission
CD: not specified
Food waste, animal welfare, food security, climate change – there are so many challenges facing our planet.
But there is a solution; the solution is nature and using insects to fix the broken food system. Better Origin is now bringing the solution to market.
We’re looking for passionate individuals who love to drive change, want to drive positive impact, and thrive in a start-up environment to support our route to market primarily in the poultry sector.
Better Origin is offering the right candidate a full time, remote based role, focused predominantly on direct to farm sales and after sales service. You will have the opportunity to fledge and manage your own sales accounts, and work with, and be supported by a highly innovative passionate team.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please click here.
And if that leaves you excited enough, please send your application and CV to email@example.com, we’re excited to hear from you. This role is full time permanent, remote based, with travel UK wide.
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline in the laying hen sector
- To sell direct to farmers
- To provide market feedback into the central team
- To manageaccounts and sales pipeline through the CRM system
- To be able to work to ambitious but realistic targets
- To be able to self-motivate and work remotelyeffectively
- Clean UK driving licence
- At least twoyears’ experience in the poultry sector
- At least two years’ experience in sales
- Ability to use basicMicrosoft packages
- Knowledge and understanding of the egg supply chain
- Experience in after sales service and customer retention
- Experience and knowledge of social media
Company laptop and phone
Base plus, unlimited commission
Travel and expense reimbursements
Company pension scheme
Minimal red tape and hierarchy!