‘Shaping the Future of food’ is the latest startup call available from Bayer, who have partnered with Hello Tomorrow to provide a chance for innovators to come up with disruptive solutions that help consumers in their sustainability goals.
What’s in it for you with this programme?
- Opportunity for co-development, equity participation, and supplier relationship.
- Integration into the Bayer Open Innovation Platform.
- Prototype on a common project, with access to infrastructures and a wide network of experts to boost the development, industrialization, and commercialization.
- Dedicated point of contact & fast response on collaboration (go/no-go in 3 months to upgrade to next phase).
What would the solution look like?
Bayer Crop Science is looking for innovative & disruptive solutions to 3 main consumer challenges:
- The safeguarding of our planet & its inhabitants
With solutions to produce ethically and responsibly, limit carbon footprint throughout the supply chain, manage irrigation and pollutants, as well as ensure resiliency
- Good health
With solutions to meet every consumers’ nutritional needs through personalized and nutritious food systems
- Transparency from seed to fridge
With solutions in distribution platforms and traceability through blockchain, logistics, or even biological tags
Applications should be submitted by the 22nd of August 2021. Further details on this opportunity and how to apply are available here.
Consult Bayer’s brochure for more information on the challenge (value proposition, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.).