- Providing technical contributions in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate our efforts on building an analytics-driven product pipeline
- Independently perform statistical analysis, computer programming, predictive modelling and experimental design
- Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business and effectively network within the Data Science Community
- Using advanced mathematical models, machine learning algorithms, operations research techniques, and strong business acumen to deliver insight, recommendations, and solutions
- Developing sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful reporting on model inputs, model outputs, observed outputs, business impact, and key performance indicators
- Present compelling, validated stories to all levels of organization, including peers, senior management, and internal customers to drive both strategic and operational changes in business
- Develops Code: 30-35% Stats/Modeling: 35-50% Domain Knowledge & Consulting Industry Experts: 20-25%
- Bachelors 5 yrs + Masters degree with 2+ years experience or PhD
- Educational preparation or applied experience in at least one of the following areas: Statistical Genetics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Genomics, Computational Biology, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or other related quantitative discipline.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using R, Python or other statistical programming packages
- Strong proficiency in predictive modelling —to include comprehension of quantitative genetics theory, modeling/identification strategies and limitations and pitfalls
- Experience in successful delivery of valuable analysis through application of domain knowledge; evidence of ability to strong business acumen
- Strong communication competencies to include presentations and delivery of complex quantitative analyses in a clear, concise and actionable manner to extended team and small groups of key stakeholders
For more information and to apply, please visit the company website.