Salary: not specified
CD: not specified
B-hive Innovations are a R&D company established to create innovate solutions for the fresh produce industry.
B-hive are looking for a junior web developer to join their Project team in Lincoln. This opportunity is entry-level and requires no commercial experience. The successful candidate will spend time with the software team, learning how the product works and the relevant technologies that will be employed during the role from senior members of the team. You will be exposed to both the front and back ends and get to work on designing and developing the front end, maintaining the product and testing.
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting new product as well as grow technical and professional skills enormously.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the role are:
- Work with the senior members of the team to develop front-end web applications
- Design data visualisation tools
- Understand end-user requirement
- Design end-user interface
- Work with external supplier to build a complete solution
- Management and analysis of commercial data sets
The successful candidate will require the following attributes: –
- Educated to minimum of A-level or equivalent in a computer-based subject
- Passion for web development
- Desire to develop and learn quickly
- Experience building own personal projects
- Knowledge of back-end technologies would be beneficial
Please visit the company website for further information and to apply.