Itaka Crop Solution is an international leader in the use of beneficial microorganisms and naturally occurring products to boost crop resilience and performance. By working closely with growers Itaka has developed a programme of natural solutions to enhance the development of a healthy plant.
Its products are certified by the Soil Association for use on organic farms but can equally be used by conventional farmers, who want to improve soil health and the vitality of crops.
Itaka’s solutions integrate the use of microorganisms, plant extracts, bio-stimulants and minerals. As each farm presents a unique set of conditions and opportunities it requires individual attention. So programs are tailored to individual farms, based on the history, cropping rotations and current programs.
- Innovation based on its own R&D capacity and a large research network for best production composition and formulation
- High production quality to optimise results in the fields
- Zero-Residue programs to meet market requirements
- Field assistance through a dedicated technical team to confirm product validity in every situation and ensuring follow-up for individual farms
- Solutions that are supported by independent research institutes and tested on-farm.
Itaka is a key partner and stakeholder in international research programs on sustainable farming, such as Bresov, Solace and Liveseed.
Itaka is owned by GiLoGi’s Holding Ltd (UK).
Find out more at www.itakasolution.com or contact us on: 07437-584661