Deben Agronomy Ltd. is a truly independent agronomy service, providing growing advice to some of the leading potato and vegetable producers in East Anglia.
Our BASIS and FACTS qualified agronomists are able to advise on the full range of vegetable, arable and AD forage crops, with particular specialisms in potato, onion, parsnip and carrot production.
Whether providing one off strategic advice or full service weekly visits, we always aim to integrate closely with our client’s teams to provide a bespoke service that helps to improve productivity and profitability across the rotation.
A full range of support services are available. These include:
- Tailored agronomy packages ranging from:
- Hourly, half or day rate assessments
- Project management
- Nutrient management planning
- Irrigation planning
- Crop protection planning and recommendations
- Crop walking and assessment
- Full service agronomy
- Crop quality assessment
- Trials- Design, management and reporting.
- Full laboratory services
- Drone services
- Crop storage advice
- Precision farming advice
- ICM and IPM Planning
- Crop and Food Safety Audit preparation
For further information on how Deben Agronomy can help your business, please contact:
James Klug- James.klug(@)debenagronomy.co.uk +44 7764 203607
Ed Maule- ed.maule(@)debenagronomy.co.uk +44 7434 887056