An agri-tech innovation ecosystem is being developed to address the challenges of agri-food production.
Agri-TechE is a networking organisation that is bringing people together from different areas of industry and science to turn challenges into business opportunities and facilitate mutually beneficial collaboration.
By engaging with Agri-TechE, you’ll be one of the first to hear about the latest developments in scientific research, have sight of cutting-edge technology for agriculture, understand the funding landscape with connections to public and private investors, and meet innovative growers from across the UK.
Our monthly network meetings aim to ignite discussions following a deep dive into a topic. A number of specialists with different perspectives provide input, which is discussed with questions from participants, who often also provide interesting insights of their own.
Some of the subjects of interest to the agri-tech innovation ecosystem:
- Controlled Environment Agriculture, featuring thought leaders and latest innovations
- Novel crops have real promise for arable rotation
- Innovation for water management in agriculture
- Controlling light in farming
- What is ELMs and how Agri-Tech can help
- Gene editing consultation – what does it mean for agri-tech?
- Farming Innovation Programme
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Advances in data management and interpretation
- Medicinal plant production, providing insights into crops such as cannabis