Salary: Job Specific
CD: Job Specific
Product Owner, Remote (UK based). £40,000 – £55,000
- Opportunity for a Product Owner with software product experience, for a company devising Software, Data and AI tools for the Agronomy and Arable Farming sectors.
- Applications encouraged from both those with or without Agri sector experience!
Software Engineer & Data Scientist, both Remote (UK based). £50,000 – £80,000 for both, + shares
- Be part of a ClimateTech and AgTech start-up as an early joiner, helping to define their tech stack and culture.
- Contribute to the acceleration of more sustainable, productive and profitable farming practices.
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Specialist. London, with option of Remote working. £40,000 – £60,000
- Start—up, growing fast having raised a multi million £ funding round.
- Help companies across the AgriFood sector measure and reduce their environmental impact.
Plant Scientist, Reading UK. £40,000 – £60,000
- Vertical Farming start-up looking for somebody who can grow into a Technical Lead, spearheading trials and R&D activities.
- A chance to work in one of the UK’s largest operational Vertical Farming environments!
Sales Manager, Lincolnshire UK (with flexibility for remote working). £40,000 – £55,000 + car, bonus scheme.
- AgriTech company in the Agronomy domain, backed by a leading UK Fresh Produce company.
- Key role, being the key driver of Sales in the company – focused on fostering long-term relationships and also contributing to Product Development efforts.