Salary: £70,000 – £110,000
CD: Tuesday 10th November
Fully remote, equity options
– Venture Capital backed Robotics company looking for somebody to spearhead their technical team and define tech roadmap.
– Opportunity to join a company at the forefront of the burgeoning AgriTech sector.
– Looking for a lead role but wanting to remain tech focused rather than being consumed by people management? Read on…
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– Robotic Operating System (ROS) expertise and architectural design experience.
– ‘Generalist’ robotic knowledge across both software & hardware.
– Demonstrable experience in leading successful platform / product development projects.
– Confidence and ability to be a figurehead in a multi-disciplined technical team, whilst working closely with CEO level to define technical strategies and roadmaps.
An early stage and venture capital backed Robotics company in the AgriTech domain, originally spun out from a Government funded project, has put together a skilled and multi-discplinary tech team including engineers across Software, AI and Hardware – and now needs a Systems Architect to be a spearhead for this team, remaining highly technical whilst also playing a key role in defining platform architectures and long-term road maps.
If you’re an experienced Robotics & ROS specialist, with expertise covering software and hardware, and are looking to progress your career in a technical direction rather than people management then this could be ideal for you. Not to mention a unique opportunity in the AgriTech world, working on solutions that you will see have a real-world impact on greater sustainability and productivity in the AgriFood sector!
You will need to embrace the culture of an early stage company andf thrive working in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment. We want somebody who will buy into what this company is trying to achieve and become passionate about the success of the product / platform, in addition to constantly striving to improve your own skillset and be the best you can be.
In return, you will be given a huge level of creative autonomy and freedom and an opportunity to play a lead level role in the direction of the company, often working as right-hand person to the CEO and with opportunities to progress into more of a CTO position over time. Not to mention the flexibility to work fully remotely and an equity % as part of the package!