Salary: job specific
CD: job specific
For more information on any of the roles and to apply, please contact Sam Clayton at AgRecruit Ltd.
|Sales Consultant – Agri Data & Software
UK wide – candidates can be based anywhere and must be happy to accommodate a mix of home-working and regular travel
– A key role with one of the UK’s foremost AgriTech companies, delivering solutions that result in greater sustainability & transparency across the AgriFood domain.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– An accomplished B2B Sales person with a demonstrable background of strong achievement in this arena.
A fast growing AgTech company with offices in the UK, in addition to a couple of satellite offices abroad, is seeking a Sales Consultant to work across their full range of Software & Data services.
This will be a highly varied role that could see you selling solutions being delivered into all facets of the Agriculture space – including Livestock, Arable, Veterinary, Food Supply Chain and more! Possible clients could include household names across areas such as Food retail and processing – who often will be looking to use the power of Data & Software to achieve greater sustainability and hit environmental targets.
Ultimately this is an opportunity to become the key Sales person and New Business generator across the company, with your role being highly visible to ‘the powers that be’ within the company – leading to ample growth opportunities for a high performer.
The ideal candidate will have specific experience of selling tech related solutions and services into the AgriFood domain – but we will consider candidates with a strong consultative Sales background who have experience in one or the other (Tech or AgriFood). Therefore, accomplished Tech / Software / Data Sales people without Agriculture experience are encouraged to apply!
Account Manager – Livestock, animal sector
Salary: £25,000 – £38,000
CD: not specified
Applications encouraged from candidates UK wide!
– Opportunity for an Account Manager with experience in the Agri (particularly, Livestock) sector.
– Build your experience and networks, working with major clients across the food supply chain!
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– Demonstrable background working in a commercial & client facing capacity in the Agriculture sector, specifically in the Livestock / Animal domain (ideally circa 2+ years’ experience).
– Ability to interact & build credibility with farmers, whilst also being comfortable working with commercial & corporate clients across the food supply chain.
– A degree of technology savviness and an interest & ability to learn and become knowledgeable of tech, software & data driven products in the Agriculture sector.
– Please Note: This is not predominantly an ‘on farm’ role – whilst regular farmer contact is likely, you will need to be comfortable engaging with clients often from more of a corporate background, in largely an office based (or remote) capacity.
A leading force in the UK AgriTech scene is seeking an Account Manager to work closely with household names in the food supply chain world, from major food processors to well-known supermarkets.
You will need to have some sort of commercial background in the Agri sector (in an Account Manager role or similar) , in particular related to Livestock, and be able to demonstrate the ability to be as comfortable communicating with farmers as you are dealing with corporate clients in a professional / commercial capacity.
This role will give you an opportunity that is second-to-none in terms of building up your experience and networks of contacts across the Agri, Livestock & Food Supply chain sectors; not to mention gaining exposure to the world of tech, software & data, adding a further string to your bow.
Prior Account Managers within this organisation have gone on to grow their careers in numerous directions, including growing in seniority and moving into product development.
Multiple Software Engineers in: Data, Front-End, DevOps
Salary: £50,000 – £65,000
CD: not specified
*UK based – option of fully remote working*
Opportunity to tackle world hunger through the pioneering use of Software and Big Data!
A fast growing and exceptionally well funded AgriTech company is looking to grow their Software Engineering team. Developers in this small team will need to be flexible and able to take on numerous Software Engineering related tasks, however we are particularly interested in people who specialise in ANY of the following:
– Front-End Development, in particular with React expertise.
– DevOps Engineering, with extensive Azure knowledge.
– Back-end and Data Engineering – the ability to develop and build Data architectures, perhaps with exposure to modern ‘Big Data’ processing tools such as Spark, Hadoop, etc.
In general, this will be within a fast paced Agile team, working with a Linux and Open Source oriented tech stack. We are looking for people who consider themselves to be mid to senior level – if you specialise in one of the above 3 areas, this will give you a chance to develop into a leader within that discipline!