Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
CD: Saturday 31st October 2020
*York with some remote working*
Innovation Manager in Livestock – Pig & Poultry sectors
– Globally leading organisation in Livestock research and innovation.
– Opportunity to play a role in shaping the future of this domain!
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– Demonstrable scientific / academic background in the AgriFood sector, specifically relating to the Pig and Poultry domains.
– Experience in orchestrating research projects in these fields.
– Contacts and networks within this sector, across academia, research and industry.
– Confident communicator able to work with stakeholders and both technical & non-technical personnel.
– Importantly, a passion for the sector and desire to inspire positive change, innovation and sustainability!!
A significantly funded organisation in the AgriTech domain, specifically dedicated to greater innovation in the Livestock sector, is seeking an Innovation Manager with Pig & Poultry expertise to play a key role in creating, developing and delivering cutting edge research projects.
The role would be perfect for somebody looking to showcase their technical expertise (in Pig & Poultry science), whilst also networking and collaborating with major players in the Livestock sector – including University research teams, R&D centres and commercial entities.
Ultimately the purpose of the role is to use your technical knowledge and networks to facilitate, put together and deliver research projects that will be at the bleeding edge of new technological and scientific developments in the Livestock world.
This will encompass a huge variety of activies and responsibilities, including investigating possible new research concepts and ideas, identifying relevant parties to form research consortias, contributing technical expertise to phases such as bid writing, and more!
You will need to possess a relevant scientific / academic background, and will likely have post education experience that has provided you with commercial nous and the ability to liaise with various relevant bodies across academia, research and industry.
If you’re passionate about the future of the Livestock (in particular Pig / Poultry) sector and the opportunity to become a spearhead and recognised subject matter expert in this world, we want to hear from you!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org